Don't leave yet! There's more to be discovered!
Are you ready to take your journey of grief and healing to the next step? Truly experience healing at a deeper, more intimate level?
Introducing Grieve Out Loud, a Book Companion and Mini Course To Grieve Different, Better, More.
This companion course gives customers the possibility to delve deeper into their grief healing journey, or become better equipped to help those around them cope with loss.
It includes actionable modules filled with exercises and thought-provoking questions to help you get the most out of your grieving process. Jasmine Cobb, an expert facilitator, will guide you every step of the way so that you can make a lasting change in your life.
With this course:
1. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the I AM grief cycle and how it simplifies the concept of grief.
2. You'll recognize the integration of individual and family experiences when dealing with loss and grief.
3. You'll become conscious of your own reflections on the process of grieving.
4. You will discover how to explore the connection between your mental and emotional well-being and its impact on your personal grieving experience.
5. You'll familiarize yourself with a new intuitive model for grief management.
6. You'll identify distinctions and similarities between mental health and mental illness states to determine which applies to you or your loved one's condition.
This is an opportunity to gain instant access and guided support of the workbook exercises, to increase your emotional IQ when it comes to understanding your past and present mental health, and track progress and growth through journaling. All while learning how to express grief differently, better, and more.
For a limited time, take advantage of this unbeatable offer and get both the course and book for just $37 (plus shipping and taxes) – that’s an incredibly low price considering the value you’ll get from these life-changing resources!
So join us today in this enlightening experience as we educate, inform, and inspire you on your journey towards healing. Take your journey of grief one step further – get both the course and book now!